In some organizations, the idea of a dedicated information security department may be a relatively new idea. It can be hard to imagine why an entire security team is necessary, or what those employees would spend their time on. Yet, having resources dedicated to security is proven to make a major difference in whether an organization has a breach. And in many cases, regulators and cyberinsurance carriers are actually requiring it.
Join us on Tuesday, July 27 at 12:00 pm EST for the latest installment of our Let’s Taco ‘Bout lunch and learn series. During our 30-minute discussion, security experts from our sister company MRK Technologies will answer the most common questions surrounding cybersecurity, including:
- What does a CISO do, and how do they drive security results and achieve compliance (PCI, SOC2, HIPAA, CMMC, etc.)?
- What do security operations typically look like?
- How do CISOs monitor and maintain security of mobile devices, PCs, servers and network?
- How does threat hunting help discover breaches?
- What are your peers doing in their security programs?
We'll Bring the Tacos
As a special thank you, your next lunch is on us! All attendees will receive a $15 Chipotle gift card
following the event.
Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording afterward. Hope to see you there!
*Note: To be eligible for the giveaway, participants must register with a valid company work email address and attend the webinar in its entirety. We reserve the right to cancel registrations from invalid domains.