In some organizations, the idea of a dedicated information security department may be a relatively new idea. It can be hard to imagine why an entire security team is necessary, or what those employees would spend their time on. Yet, having resources dedicated to security is proven to make a major difference in whether an organization has a breach. And in many cases, regulators and cyberinsurance carriers are actually requiring it.
In latest installment of our Let’s Taco ‘Bout lunch and learn series, security experts from our sister company MRK Technologies will answer the most common questions surrounding cybersecurity, including:
- What does a CISO do, and how do they drive security results and achieve compliance (PCI, SOC2, HIPAA, CMMC, etc.)?
- What do security operations typically look like?
- How do CISOs monitor and maintain security of mobile devices, PCs, servers and network?
- How does threat hunting help discover breaches?
- What are your peers doing in their security programs?