TRG’s recently acquired companies, Symec in the UK and Europe along with Real World Communications in Canada, will officially be rebranded under the new TRG brand. With these recent acquisitions and expansions, TRG now ensures exceptional device-agnostic support throughout the entire endpoint lifecycle, enhancing operational efficiency for businesses worldwide.
Masters of Enterprise Endpoint Management
Specializing in enterprise mobility, industrial mobility and retail technology solutions, TRG helps enterprise organizations keep their operations running effectively and efficiently. From smartphones, laptops, printers, tablets, rugged handhelds and all the software that runs them – TRG helps companies evaluate, procure, deploy, manage and dispose of their endpoints.
With a comprehensive service portfolio, TRG supports an organization’s endpoints, which could be any device with an operating system – at every stage of the lifecycle.
- Forward Logistics: Rolling out new endpoints with ease — from purchase to installation.
- Reverse Logistics: Repairing or replacing your endpoints without a loss in uptime.
- Maintenance and Support: Supporting your team so your endpoints are always running at full speed.
- Unified Endpoint Management: Keeping all your endpoints’ software up to date and you informed with the right analytics and data.
- Networking Services: Helping your endpoints stay connected with the right wireless, wired and surveillance solutions.
- Media and Consumables: Providing standard and custom labeling solutions so you can track and manage all your endpoints and inventory.
- ServiceHub: Providing real-time equipment analytics through our online asset management portal.
- White Labeling: Serving as a trusted extension of your internal teams to seamlessly expand your existing solutions.
- Cybersecurity: Protecting every endpoint with cybersecurity solutions by Inversion6.
- Financing & Leasing: Maintaining cost-effective solutions with River Capital Finance’s in-house financing.
“We are privately owned so we view our customers as our stakeholders, and we want to give them the best, most extensive services available,” said Kennedy. “Our customers range from the leading international airline to the largest athleisure brand in the world, and they work with us for one reason: We do whatever it takes to make them successful.”